Sunday, May 6, 2018

Countdown to Confetti Day 2 - Pattern Blocks, My Tribe

It's Day 2 on the Countdown to Confetti - May 8 when the new products will be available in the Reverse Confetti store. Today we're showing two new stamp sets - PATTERN BLOCKS and MY TRIBE. 
The PATTERN BLOCKS Contains two block prints and some sentiments. I chose the floral PATTERN BLOCK. It's the prefect size to fit inside the new DIAMOND STRIPE SQUARE Confetti Cut. 
To get lots of color on my print I used my Misti Stamping Tool. I inked up small areas of the image one color at a time and inked on white card stock. The Confetti Color Inks I used were Bumblebee, Tangerine and Rose.
I added pattern paper from the new 6" pad called PAPER BLISS under the die cut DIAMOND STRIPE SQUARE. The sentiment is stamped with Staz On ink on vellum paper so the stamped florals peek through.

My second card was made with the new MY TRIBE stamp set. It's got lots of great sentiments. I used the chevron in the set to create a patterned background. 

I used lots of Confetti Color Inks - Piggy Bank, Rose, Bumblebee, Lime, Iced Aqua, and RC Aqua. My Misti stamping tool helped me keep everything straight!
I stamped the sentiment with Staz On ink on vellum paper. To keep it from getting lost I added an ALL FRAMED UP die cut frame around it. 
Isn't this a great sentiment? It's a great way to thank someone who's always thinking about others.
And because it's Reverse Confetti's 5th birthday I had to add the die that started it all for me.. Yep.. the ARROW Confetti Cut. Who doesn't love a little gold? 
Want to see designs from the rest of the team made with these two new sets? Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs!


Before you go! Make sure you leave a comment! There's a $25 gift certificate up for grabs! The winner will be selected randomly from all the designers sharing sneak peeks! So the more comments you leave the better your odds of wining! There's also a second $25 gift certificate being given on Facebook! You have until noon CST on May 7 to leave a comment. The winner will be announced at 5pm on May 7 on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Reverse Confetti Facebook Page.

Have a great day!




Finished Size 4.75 x 4.75"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Pattern Blocks
Dies | Reverse Confetti Diamond Stripe Square
Cardstock | Reverse Confetti 6" Paper Bliss
Ink | Reverse Confetti Rose, Tangerine, Bumblebee

4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti My Tribe
Dies | Reverse Confetti All Framed Up, Arrow
Ink | Reverse Confetti Piggy Bank, Rose, Tangerine, Bumblebee, Lime Green, Iced Aqua, RC Aqua







15 comments:

Kelsey Thomas said...

Love how colorful these cards are!

sharon g said...

The various colors look WONDERFUL on your cards. I am going to go look at them again because I can't get enough...

Cynthia Cole said...

Love your colorful cards!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is so creative Jeanne! I LOVE all these big bold swatches of color!

SLMPetersen said...

These are such great cards. Love all the bright colors.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love your use of the papers on the first card.
Very interesting and so pretty.
The second card is fantastic. The
different colors used make a fun card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

WOW! Great colors, texture, patterns and designs. I love the new floral background stamp and the new die cuts. Just amazing! The possibilities are endless. Great cards. Just lovely.

Carmela said...

What bright and beautiful cards, Jeanne! This is a great new set of stamps and dies. I really like the background dies!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sooooooooo fun! LOVING how you used those patterned paper!

Dana M said...

Wonderful cards! Happy and festive, terrific explosion of colors.

~amy~ said...

How pretty! I always love your projects!

Cathy Lillie said...

Your first card reminds me of raspberry lemonade! The pinks, oranges and yellows are so bright and cheerful! I love the multicolored floral image which matches the the patterned papers perfectly! Both cards are beautiful!

Karenladd said...

Wow! These cards are bursting with color and energy..love it!

LittleSher said...

Absolutely love the rainbow coloring. 🌈

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the designs & the colors.