Tuesday, May 15, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Best Day Ever!

It's Day 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps new release peeks. We started yesterday May 14 and we'll be wrapping up on May 17 when the new goodies hit the store. Today we're sharing projects made with the new Best Day Ever stamp and die set.
If you know me then you know I'm ADDICTED to die cuts! SO I left the stamp set for another day and made my card with the Fri Dies only. 
I started with a color block panel made with strips of colored card stock. I chose rainbow colors that would go well with this positive sentiment! The three words are set into one die cut so you don't have to worry about positioning them if you do an inlay technique like I did.
The set flower die cuts that will cut the florals from the stamp set, but I think they look amazing just the way they are. The only embellishment is some enamel dots for the flower centers and the background. 
All the new products hit the store on Thursday May 17! Want to see more projects made with BEST DAY EVER? Head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog where you'll find a sample from each team member and links to their blogs for a closer look!


Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. You'll save 15% off your ENTIRE order - sale items included! Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.

Have a great day!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | CAS-ual Fridays Best Day Ever

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Trying to catch up on commenting. I've missed so many incredible cards here Jeanne. Each and every one is bright, cheerful and as pretty as the next!

Sharron said...

Like Lisa, I'm so very behind! This is such a bright cheerful design--gorgeous!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s such a cheerful card with all these bright colors !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]