Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti Happy Birthday Blog Hop!

Are you excited? The new Reverse Confetti stamps and Confetti Cuts are in the house! Everything is ready and waiting for you! To celebrate the new release we're having a blog hop! Because it's our 5th Birthday the them is Happy Birthday! If you're hopping along you should have reached me from Tatiana Trafimovich's blog. If you'd like to start at the beginning and get all the details you can find them here Reverse Confetti Blog!
I made two cards - the first is made with the Hey Sugar stamp set and matching dies. The images are really cute and so easy to color! I love the handwritten font on the sentiment too! 
The images are layered on the new Blocked Out Square Panel. I was tempted to fill in the blocks with different color card stock pieces to look like confetti. I think the clean yellow background makes the images pop more! 
The sentiment is stamped on the Flowers For Mom pierced circle Confetti Cut. I'm always reaching for this die! I love the detailed piercing! 
All the images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic Markers. All the papers used are Reverse Confetti Card Stock. (Bumblebee and Sunshine).
Next is a clean card made with the new Candles die cut. The candles are a negative die cut meaning that you work with the piece left behind - not the cut out pieces.
I cut the candles from a piece of white card stock and then trimmed it down to fit inside the medium Stitched Squares die cut. 
I cut the largest Stitched Squares die cut from Piggy Bank card stock to make the white die cut panel pop. All the candle colors are Confetti Card Stock (Rose, Salsa, Tangerine, Lime Green, and RC Aqua). I die cut each color candle and inlaid the pieces for a smooth flat card.
The sentiment is from the new Birthday Wishes and is stamped on the banner from Flowers For Mom.
I adhered the sentiment with adhesive foam tape so it adds some dimension to this clean flat card. I think all that stitched detail is gorgeous! 
The next stop on this hop is Susan Liles! She's sure to have something amazing for you!

Here's the complete blog hop list for easy reference!



Finished Size 5 x 5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Hey, Sugar
Dies | Reverse Confetti Hey, Sugar, Flowers For Mom, Blocked Out Square Panel

Finished Size 4.5 x 4.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Birthday Wishes
Dies | Reverse Confetti Candles, Flowers For Mom, Stitched Squares



7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are such happy cards Jeanne! Those candles are so cute. Wonderful cards!

LittleSher said...

Well done! Love the card samples!

~amy~ said...

LOVE them both Jeanne!

Karthikha said...

Yummy and delicious cards :)

Jennifer said...

Great designs! I really love the way you used the candles!

Nitae1952 said...

Wow!!!! I love the designs! The strip that you used for a window was great!
I love them.

Thanks for sharing!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

These are really festive cards !!
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]