Monday, May 7, 2018

Countdown to Confetti Day 3 - Moon Men

Hang on to your helmets! LOL! What a fun new set from Reverse Confetti to share today. It's Day 3 in the Countdown to Confetti. The new products hit the store on May 8! Until then we're sharing peeks! Today we're showing MOON MEN! 
I have to tell you I'm smitten with this set. It's LOADED with accessories to create scenes. (You can see the complete stamp set below). I tried to fit as many as I could but still missed a few!!
I inked up two panels with distress ink, one with Milled Lavender and Seedless Preserves, and the other with Carved Pumpkin, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed. I splattered them both with water, watered down ink, and white ink. I hand cut a half circle shape for the planet the astronauts landed on. 
The images were all stamped with Memento Ink, and colored with Copic Markers. Of course there is a coordinating die set so you can cut them all out in a hurry!   You're going to have so much fun making different scenes!  It's a BLAST! 
Want to see designs from the rest of the team made with MOON MEN? Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs!

Before you go! Make sure you leave a comment! There's a $25 gift certificate up for grabs! The winner will be selected randomly from all the designers sharing sneak peeks! So the more comments you leave the better your odds of wining! There's also a second $25 gift certificate being given on Facebook! You have until noon CST on May 7 to leave a comment. The winner will be announced at 5pm on May 7 on the Reverse Confetti Blog and Reverse Confetti Facebook Page.

Have a great day!

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Moon Men
Dies | Reverse Confetti Moon Men

9 comments:

MelissaS said...

What a fun and colorful card! Perfect for a kid's birthday :)

~amy~ said...

Love!

Cynthia Cole said...

Love how you opted for bright colors for your galaxy and images!

Becca Yahrling said...

As always, I love your bright, happy coloring. Such an adorable scene. I love this set.

Julie said...

WOW, that’s a bright card! I love it!!

Deb Hardy said...

This set is just too cute! Love your bright color background.

sharon g said...

Ohhh, they are on Mars--nice. I love this set!!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Super cute. I have 3 sons, so I'm always looking for stamps and things to make things for them. So thank you. Great colors, great card. Another great release!

Lisa Elton said...

This card is out of this world cute!! Love the background colors and your playful design!