Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Pretty Petunias

I had some time to play today and felt like doing some coloring! I found this challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments
As soon as I saw the colors I thought of raspberry flowers with olive leaves on a mist sky background! If you love to color, the clean line drawn flowers from Pretty Pink Posh are just for you. There are several to choose from - fuchsias, cherry blossoms, wild rose, and the ones I used today... petunias. 
First I colored the Pretty Pink Posh Petunias with Copic Markers. I arranged them around a Scallop Oval die cut. 
The blue background was created with distress ink in Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean. The sentiment is from the Encouraging Greetings sentiment stamp set. 
The Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear sequins are my favorite ! They're so sparkly and match everything. They come in lots of different sizes and remind me of dew drops when added to floral images. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Encouraging Greetings, Pretty Petunias
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Pretty Petunias, Scallop Ovals
Sequins | Sparkling Clear 4mm, 6mm


Encouraging Greetings
Encouraging Greetings

PPP
Pretty Petunias
Pretty Petunias

PPP
Pretty Petunias DIes
Pretty Petunias Dies

PPP
Scallop Ovals Dies
Scallop Ovals Dies

PPP
6mm Sparkling Clear Sequins
6mm Sparkling Clear Sequins

PPP
4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins
4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins

PPP

6 comments:

Fiona said...

Wow your card is lovely - those colours look fabulous the way you have used them - thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week - hope to see you play along again

Elizabeth Price said...

Jeanne your card is AMAZING, you really knocked it out of the park for this one!! I am blown away by how awesome the flowers pop off your blue background and the oval frame is awesome. Thanks for joining us for our color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

Stampin by Genny said...

So pretty! I love how you put the petunias in the frame and embellished with sequins. You did a great job with our color challenge. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Creations in paper said...

This made me smile! Very pretty. Love how you used the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie

Jaimie said...

Really stunning. The colors are so vibrant and your coloring is perfect. I love the scalloped oval with stitching. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week!

Jenny Engelke said...

THIS makes me smile! I love petunias and your coloring job on them is spot on! They are beautiful against the pretty blue background surrounded by the lovely scalloped oval. Thanks for playing with us at HSS!