Monday, May 14, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps May Release - Celebrate & Jumping Jacks

It's another great day for a visit! This week (May 14-17) I'll be sharing peeks of the new CAS-ual Fridays Stamps May Release! Today we're sharing projects made with the CELEBRATE Short & Sweet Stamp Set, and JUMPING JACKS Fri Dies. 
I stamped the CELEBRATE sentiment in colorful ink on a panel of white card stock for my card base. 
I made my own sentiment tag using a corner angle punch. I added a second tag of gold glitter paper and stamped the "Happy B-Day!" sentiment in black so it stands out on the colorful background.
I used my Misti stamping tool to get the background sentiment straight.
I triple cut and adhered the JUMPING JACKS FRI DIES together so they're thick like chipboard. The gold accents are all the bling I need! 
All the new products hit the store on Thursday May 17! Want to see more projects made with CELEBRATE and JUMPING JACKS? Head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog where you'll find a sample from each team member and links to their blogs for a closer look! 



Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. You'll save 15% off your ENTIRE order - sale items included! Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Celebrate
Dies | CAS-ual Fridays Jumping Jacks Fri Dies
We R Memory Keepers Angle Chomper


No comments: