Friday, May 11, 2018

Pretty Little Studio - So SO HAPPY!

I hope you're having a great day! I'm sharing a pretty card made with the Pretty Little Studio XOXO Collection
I love to mix and match papers! This card starts with a background of Aqua Chevron Stripes (Always), and topped with a bit of floral (Love Blooms).
This collection has lots of embellishments to choose from. The heart die cut and the "love this moment" tag are both from the XOXO pack. What a great place to add a gift certificate or a secret note! Just attach an Adore Circle Label to it so it's easy to retrieve. 
The Blooming Love die cut flowers seal the deal for me! The die cut pack contains 18 die cut roses that are BEAUTIFUL! I love that they're cut and ready to work with so there's nothing slowing down your creativity! 
I hope this makes you smile too! Have a great day!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | XOXO Collection | Always | Love Blooms 8"
Doily | Cambridge 4"
Sticker | Romantic Words
Die Cuts | XOXO, Adore Circle Labels, Blooming Love
Flair | Hello Love
Sequins | Watermelon