Friday, November 10, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Sending Tons of Love


Happy Friday! I'm posting for Tupelo Designs LLC store today! They're my favorite place for crafty supplies because they have what I want and I just can't resist the free shipping (USA only - international orders discounted).
I'm always finding new favorites to play with in the store! I love multi stamped images. They come to life with the different layers of ink. I found the Hero Arts Color Layering stamp sets at Tupelo Designs LLC and I'm hooked! This set is called Blue Whale
That beautiful background was made using alcohol inks on YUPO paper. Tupelo Designs has lots of alcohol inks to choose from here. The alcohol inks are easier to blend than distress ink, and because they are liquid they blend together easier. Make sure that you protect yourself and your work surface because they do get messy and are impossible to remove from your clothing. 
I tried embossing that little diver on the YUPO paper - bad idea. The paper is made from plastic and melted. On my second go round I used Staz On black ink. 
Tupelo Designs LLC is my favorite store. They have lots of my favorite brands all in one place. In the past I would purchase items directly from the manufacturer. I had to spend a minimum to get free shipping - usually buying more than what I had originally intended. When I shop at Tupelo Designs LLC I can buy a little of each brand, and shipping is ALWAYS free (USA only - discounted international shipping). You'll find all your favorites like Hero Arts and so many more! Want to go shopping? Click here to jump to the store. I think you'll be glad you did! 

Want to see my latest order? 
My Favorite Things - I Love You To The Core (stamp and matching die)

Penny Black - Ornamental Branch
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Ornaments

Altenew - Sweet Friend (stamp and coordinating die), Leafy Garland

Now you know what I'll be playing with in the coming weeks!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Hero Arts Color Layering Blue Whale
Dies | Hero Arts Color Layering Blue Whale, MFT Fishtail Flags
Ink | Memento Versafine, Ranger Alcohol Inks

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Amazing background Jeanne, this is marvelous!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! That's a stunning background !