Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Merry Monday Christmas Challenge - Vintage Ornaments


Can you believe it's almost December! I hope you're not scrambling to make your Christmas / Holiday cards... but if you are, there's lots of challenges that will give your creativity a little kick start. Today I'm playing along with the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge!

I love the non traditional colors for the challenge this time! You're asked to use green, blue and white silver or vellum on your project. Here's what I made!

I was inspired by the shiny ornaments in the inspiration photo! I'm using Reverse Confetti Vintage Ornaments stamped in Island Blue and Parakeet.

I stamped the sentiment from Sentimental Christmas directly on the pattern paper. I mixed papers from two different pads - the blue and type print are from Warm Heart, the lime is from Cheerful and Kind.

I added lots of silver accents.. the hangers for the ornaments are stamped in Silver Delicata ink. The Star Garland and bitty stars (from the Stars Pretty Panel) are cut from silver glitter paper.

Does this look like a challenge you want to try? Check it out here at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge! Have a great day! 



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Vintage Ornaments, Sentimental Christmas
Dies | Reverse Confetti Vintage Ornaments, Star Garland, Stars Pretty Panel
Paper | Reverse Confetti Warm Heart, Cheerful and Kind 6"


9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The ornaments and your happy colors are fantastic Jeanne! But the icing on the cake for me are you delightful sparkling silver stars!

stampwithsandy said...

Gorgeous! I love the vivid colors!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great take on the Merry Monday challenge, Jeanne! Just love your pair of ornaments with the starry garland!! Thanks for joining us at MM this week!!

Darnell said...

This is a party on a card, Jeanne! I love the festive design and gorgeous colors!! Hugs, Darnell

Karen L K said...

Very nice! So many cool things about your card. The background is great and I like the darker blue behind those fun ornaments. I also really like the silver garland and little stars all over.

Linda said...

So pretty. Love the fun design. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Cindy Beach said...

I am in love, Jeanne! Such fabulous-ness!
The bold colors and pretty ornaments are perfect together. Gotta say I LOVE the stars garland best!

Thanks so much for your amazing comment. You sure know how to make my day!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute...thank you so much for playing along with us at Merry Mondays!

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely festive card, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.