Saturday, November 4, 2017

Pretty Little Studio - Follow Your Dreams

I hope you're having a great day! I've been so busy lately helping my daughter move to her new home - and a new job 6 hours away! Who knew Mom could pull a trailer?! LOL! Today I'm thinking of her and sending a note of encouragement! This beauty in blue is made with the Tales & Dreams Collection from Pretty Little Studio
For the background I paired up the floral Dreamy Days with the basket weave Stargazer papers.
I topped the papers with a pretty 4" Cambridge Doily. It's the perfect size for an A2 size card (4.25 x 5.5") and makes a beautiful feminine setting for the pretty florals in this collection.
Two shipping tags from the "Dreams" pack are the focal point of the card. The top layer expresses the sentiment "Believe in Your Dreams" and the second repeats the message and the blue color scheme.
Now for my favorite part.. embellishing! I added die cut flowers from Floral Dreams and Blooming Stories with adhesive foam tape to add dimension.
The scatter of hearts are from the Magic Moments die cut pack, and of course.. I MUST have some sparkly sequins (Crystal 4mm, Crystal Snow). The Dream Globes Flair in blue stays with the monochromatic theme and shines like candy! 
I know this card will let my daughter know how much I'm thinking of her and that I believe in her! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Tales & Dreams Collection | Stargazer | Dreamy Days
Doily | 4" Cambridge
Shipping Tags | Dreams
Die Cuts | Floral Dreams, Blooming Stories, Magic Moments
Flair | Dream Globes
Sequins | Crystal 4mm, Crystal Snow

5 comments:

Gail Alcorn said...

Love the colors!

pam said...

Hi Jeanne, beautiful card for your Daughter, hope she will be very happy in her new place.
Hugs Pam x

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That is a really lovely card !

cghundley said...

How fun and bright
your card is! Love
all that color.
Carla from Utah

Lisa Elton said...

Layers of prettiness!