Monday, November 20, 2017

Pretty Little Studio - You Make My Heart Sing!


I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm playing with the Blooming Hearts Collection from Pretty Little Studio! I love the fresh prints and bright bold colors. The florals? Well .. I just love flowers ALWAYS!

I started with a background of Now You See Me paper, and then cut a slightly smaller panel of pink Romantic Lace.

Next I adhered some cut apart "Just Sweet" labels with adhesive foam tape. I chose label colors that would match different embellishments that I would adhere to them. For example.. an aqua cut apart label to match the aqua "Love This" flair, a yellow label to match the yellow heart from the "I Heart You" die cut pack, and a pink label to match the pink die cut "Blooming" flowers.

The bold colors of the Blooming Hearts Collection is a treat for the eyes! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Blooming Hearts Collection, Now You See Me, Romantic Lace
Cut Aparts | Just Sweet Labels
Flair | Love This, Always In My Heart
Die Cuts | I Heart You, Blooming
Sequins | Gift Wrap, Pink Petals