Thursday, November 30, 2017

The 12 Kits of Occasions - Merry Christmas!


It's the last day of the month! You know what that means right? We'll it's time for The 12 Kits of Occasions of course! The 12 Kits is a group of 12 friends who all like to paper craft! Each month we take turns providing the rest of the group with a "kit". The host chooses the theme and supplies. Our hostess this month is Jessica Davis from The Paper Parade!

Jessica is a very dear friend - always going out of her way to do things for those she cares about. This kit is a wonderful look at Christmas through Jessica's eyes. I see her love of family, cooking, and a bit of whimsy in the images she selected for this kit. Here's a peek!

She's included images from Lawn Fawn, Mama Elephant, and Neat and Tangled. There's pretty pattern paper in red, green, aqua and grey. She included embellishments too - wood veneer tree and star, felt cut snowflakes, crystal clear buttons, twine and grosgrain ribbon!
I had so much fun that I made 7 cards!   That might just be a record for me!  LOL!  I added die cuts from Pretty Pink Posh and Reverse Confetti, and a brick embossing folder from Tim Holtz.







Want to see more designs created with this amazing kit? Hop on over to our group page.. The 12 Kits of Occasions where you'll find a sample from each of the team members. We're trying to keep the group interactive by giving you a chance to join us every month. Have a beautiful day and watch out.. December is just around the corner!



All cards finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Mama Elephant Woofmas, Me and My Yeti, A Beary Christmas | Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairy Friends | Neat and Tangled Holiday Baking

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Jeanne, you've created the most darling little Christmas scenes, and each has the sweetest story to tell ... but the Kitty coming out of the mail slot? GENIUS!!
Gorgeousness here... every single time!
=]

Tracey McNeely said...

Gene I am in love with absolutely everything that you did with this months kid! I'm hoping that I will be able to meet my leftovers and CASE a few of your cards, but I do think I will probably end up buying more supplies just in case--lol! I don't know how you do it but you always manage to combine the pattern papers in a way that looks like they were meant to go together and I sit here looking at them with my mouth hanging open thinking wow that is such a gorgeous look. This month in particular I am an off all the sweet little scenes that you put together each and every card telling a story. Well done my friend! ❤️

Kim Heggins said...

Simply fabulous collection of festive holiday cards...love them all! Your Yeti are amazing, love that gorgeous blue, your snow globe card is just too darn cute and those sweet fairies flying about that holiday cottage, simply magical!

Lisa Elton said...

So much festive fabulousness to drink in Jeanne! How fun that we both used the snowmen to make a shaker globe!! Love your card with the door, fancy garlands and topiaries!

Michelle said...

WOW - a-mazing colors and combinations (with incredible detail)! I could never, ever pick a favorite from your SEVEN beautiful holiday cards... but the snow globe card is just lovely in every way!

Marybeth said...

You so nailed this kit with so many amazing cards my friend! Ditto everything Tracey said! I am always amazed what you can do with cards and you make soooo many with all the DT you are on.
Loving the cooking card with the bunny reaching for the cherry that the bird is delivering. The front porch is darling too!
Hugs

Sharron said...

Wow, you've done it again! With all the adorable critters and beautiful papers to play with you've been able to work your magic even more! The snow globe is adorable--love the blue! The bears decorating the tree are so effective left white. All the other images really pop. Love the sweet fairies and how you were able to use so many images for the fun baking design. The brick makes a perfect background for your door and what adorable trees! I think my favorite though is those colorful blue yetis--such cool fur!

Birgit said...

Oh Jeanne, where do I begin? All your cards are over the top adorable!!!! I knew I couldn't wait to see more when I saw your door front card on the blog. The banners, those fun little trees and the darling little kitty jumping out of the door with a "Meowy Woofmas" greeting. So cute!! I haven't used the snow globe yet and I'm so glad because I'm totally going to try to CASE your card. The glitter really makes it look dreamy! I love how you used the felt snowflakes too. Everything here is super super cute as always! I don't know how you keep up the pace you do. I had to scroll through quite a few posts to get here. Now I need to go back and check all your posts out. Merry Christmas Jeanne!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s the most adorable set of cards !

The Paper Parade said...

Jeanne, I am in love... it is so hard to pick a favorite! The door card with the little celebration banners over it? Wow, that makes it so festive and fun! The baking one looks like such a fun party, I love how they are all working together. The fairy card is sooo sweet! I love the cool color combo, and the coloring on the house is just perfect. The fa la la card is so sweet, and again the coloring on the tree is amazing! Your embellishments on all the cards are so fun and really pop. Way to showcase my kit, Jeanne!