Saturday, November 18, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Bring On The Snowflakes!

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! Maybe you're starting to work on your Christmas cards? I need to sit down and start addressing some envelopes. I always get distracted wanting to write long personal notes and before you know it an hour's gone by and I have one card ready to go.

There really is nothing like getting a hand made card in the mail with a personal note. I appreciate the work and effort that go into each one and can't tell you how much they mean to me. I save these treasures so I can look at them again and again!
I had lots of fun playing with the CAS-ual Fridays Bring On The Snowflakes. I stamped them with Memento Rose Bud and Angel Pink on white card stock. Next I splattered distress ink in Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Ink.
The finishing touch.. some sparkle and shine of course.. gems in the centers of the snowflakes!




Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
Bring on the Snowflakes

4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I am loving the PINKS on this card and the jewels in the middle of the flakes look fabulous!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is ever so lovely Jeanne!

Joyce said...

Gorgeous card, Jeanne. Love the bright pink and all that fabulous snow.

Sharron said...

Wonderful happy card! Love the pink snowflakes!