Friday, November 17, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - The Apple of My Eye

Happy Friday! Are you ready to get the weekend started? Thanksgiving is coming up fast! I expect well be making sure everything around the house is in tip top shape for the big meal! I'm always hoping for a little crafty time - my favorite way to take a break. I'm totally happy to skip TV - my crafting relaxes and takes my mind to it's happy place!

Today I'm playing with My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Love You To The Core stamp set with coordinating die. I inked up the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Copic Markers.

I know that you think Copic Markers are way expensive.. but I really think if you use makers ALOT that they are the best value out there. Yes.. the price of a marker is $6. But when that same marker is dry you can purchase a refiller (also around $6). The refill will replenish the ink approximately 10 times - meaning you get the equivalent of 11 markers for $12. Brush tips are also replaceable.  I've had my markers for years and I don't expect I'll ever buy another brand.  The refills are always put to good use here.
  
The background paper for my card is from the Simple Stories Happy Harvest 12" Collection Kit. It's at the store for $5.99 here.
This image brings back memories of trips to the apple orchard when the kids had field trips at school.

Want to go shopping? I hope you'll try Tupelo Designs LLC. They're my favorite store. You can find all your favorite brands under one roof and shipping is always FREE (USA only - discounted rates for international orders). They even have loyalty points that turn into dollars off your next order. Your package arrives beautifully wrapped - and I've never had any damaged items. It's a nice way to treat yourself. Click here to jump to the store!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

There you go with all of the pretty little layers again! I like the sweet leaf button too. Darling card Jeanne!

Kim Heggins said...

She is simply adorable...just love your little sweetie.

Sharron said...

I always love PI girls with that hairstyle. She is such a cutie! Adore this sweet fall scene!