Friday, March 19, 2021

Waffle Flower Challenge Watercolored Florals

I LOVE Waffle Flower!! From their cute images and layered dies to cover plates, alphabets and presnipped dies you'll find something YOU LOVE too! I'm happy to announce a new Waffle Flower NEW Weekly Challenge! You need to check this out!
I'm the host of this weeks challenge - Watercolored Florals! We want you to use your favorite Waffle Flower floral image and ADD some watercolor!
There's lots of way to add water.. you can do a simple wash like I did over a clean clear embossed image, or add a watercolor background. How about giving stampless watercoloring a try? Or you can even watercolor the flowers themselves! Whatever you choose I hope you'll give the challenge a try.
I embossed the Crocus floral image on a piece of watercolor paper. I used Peerless watercolor to add color to my design.
When the image was dry I die cut it using the Deckled Frames. I also die cut a "Hello" sentiment from the panel with the word die from the Message Boards set. You can't go wrong with a pop of gold.
You have to enter by March 25! And of course there's a gift certificate up for grabs to help you snag MORE of your favorite Waffle Flower stamps and dies!
If you need a little more inspiration you'll find it at the Waffle Flower Blog where you'll find ideas from my friends Karen and Michelle!
I'm so excited by the new challenge and can't wait to see what you make. If there's a future challenge you'd like to see I'd love to hear it! Hugs and happy crafting!



Finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Crocus
Dies | Waffle Flower Crocus, Message Boards, Deckled Frames

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Crocus
Crocus
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Message Boards
Message Boards
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Deckled Frames
Deckled Frames
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Jeanne! Girl, your card is gorgeous! You had me at PURPLE! It's my favorite color! ☺☺☺ I hope that you and Miss Moriko are doing well. I mailed you a card. I really hope you received it. USPS likes losing my mail. Warm hugs, Mari mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

I Card Everyone said...

Jeanne, I couldn't believe my luck! When this post went live, I had JUST received my Crocus Combo from EH!! Yippee!
I adore this set - and have had my way with it now in a few colors! NONE as fun as this artsy number! So cool!
=]

L said...

Love how colorful your cards are!
The Crocus card is my favorite, Purple is my favorite color.
Thanks for sharing.