Sunday, March 7, 2021

Reverse Confetti March Release Day 3
Enchanted Garden & Hop Into Spring

Are you loving the new release peeks at the Reverse Confetti March Release? Today we're showing my two favorite sets this time.. . Enchanted Garden and Hop Into Spring.
I think my favorite cards feature scenes and these two sets are ideal for this. The Enchanted Garden features two little fairies, a hooded girl and lots of accessory images to complete your scene like a tree, mushroom house and little creatures too!

I had lots of fun coloring these images with Copic markers! Whenever I receive a new stamp set I stamp each image 10 times and then color them all in different shades so when it's time to make I have lots of little characters to choose from. I always stamp lots of extras of items I know I'll need more than one of for each scene like the tree.
I arranged the images on a panel that I colored with distress ink. The different color layers are easy to achieve with cosmetic brushes and the layers add dimension. If you look close you'll also notice some of the images are adhered flat to the card while others are adhered with adhesive foam tape.
The second set we're showing today is the Hop Into Spring. This set includes lots of wonderful Spring images.. cute little bunnies and spring flowers.
If you don't really like a distress ink background another great alternative is using cardstock to create your layers.
For this scene I added layers of grass using the border that's included in the Nuts About You coordinating die set. Don't have this set? Just cut waves from shades of green card stock. The little clouds are the cut outs I saved from when I used the Cloudy Days cover panel. A Detailed Circles pierced circle cut from yellow card stock makes a perfect sun.
All of the images are colored with Copic Markers. I love all the "extras" like the flowers and tulips that help create and complete a scene! I mean check out that bitty bee!
Distress ink or card stock color block background? What's your favorite? I love them both!
Ready to see more made with these two sets? Here's a list of all the designers with projects to share today!

Jeanne Jachna (That’s Me!)

But before you go... PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! There's a gift certificate up for grabs and you need to comment to win!


I hope you'll stop by tomorrow when we'll be celebrating the new release with a blog hop and showing more designs made with this great new release!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Enchanted Garden
Dies | Reverse Confetti Enchanted Garden

Stamps | Reverse Confetti Hop Into Spring
Dies | Reverse Confetti Hop Into Spring, Nuts About You, Cloudy Day

Adorned Egg
Adorned Egg

RC | SSS
Adorned Egg CC
Adorned Egg CC

RC | SSS
Along The Dotted Lines
Along The Dotted Lines

RC | SSS
Big Flower Cover Panel
Big Flower Cover Panel

RC | SSS
Enchanted Garden
Enchanted Garden

RC | SSS
Enchanted Garden CC
Enchanted Garden CC

RC | SSS
Head In The Clouds
Head In The Clouds

RC | SSS
Hop Into Spring
Hop Into Spring

RC | SSS
Hop Into Spring
Hop Into Spring

RC | SSS
Hope
Hope

RC | SSS
Hope
Hope

RC | SSS
Lily of the Valley
Lily of the Valley

RC | SSS
Lily of the Valley CC
Lily of the Valley CC

RC | SSS
Orange Blossoms
Orange Blossoms

RC | SSS
Orange Blossoms CC
Orange Blossoms CC

RC | SSS
You
You

RC | SSS
You
You

RC | SSS

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

Jeanne, these are darling. love reading about your process when you receive new stamp sets.

sharon g said...

I especially like your fairy scene. The colors are wonderful. I never would have thought to use yellow on the girlie. The whole scene is adorable.

Sue D said...

I like the cute and colorful scenes you created.

Kelsey Thomas said...

These are adorable! :) Great job coloring!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Adorable scenes! I LOVE the bright colors!

Jean said...

Simply darling!

Denise Bryant said...

I love the darling scenes you created with these sweet designs! Your first card has a beautifully blended background for those sweet images, and I love your Hoppy Easter card! These bunnies just make me smile!

Jillian Norwood said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!

Mrsfish02 said...

Yea for Hop Into Spring... love all the bright colors.

LIZARD said...

Jeanne, these are two wonderful scenes! I agree with you, distress inks or cardstock are both great for background scenes! Although I think I prefer the former just because of the different depth you can achieve; and the bicep workout you can get! ;) I adore both of your cards and I like both backgrounds for the fairies and the bunnies! You have made two fabulous cards here!!!!!

Kimberley C. said...

Absolutely love this card and the Hop into Spring stamp set.

Lisa Elton said...

Absolute cuteness! Love the little mushroom house!

janice said...

Love all the bright colours ❤️

janice said...

Love all the bright colours ❤️

janice said...

Love all the bright colours ❤️