Monday, March 22, 2021

Pretty Little Studio Miss Sadie Rose


Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! This one is for all the divas out there.. a pretty in pink confection made with Pretty Little Studio's Miss Sadie Rose Collection.
The colors in this collection are very soft pastels. My card starts with a soft pink Darling Pink gingham print. I added a panel of Clear Rosebush acetate to half the card and some Clear Patchwork Stitches to balance the print.
A journaling card from the Patchwork pack frames one of the beautiful Sadie Rose Girls.

A simple sentiment from Out and About Word Pink Sticker Sheet makes this a "thank you" card. The sentiment stickers are available in white, pink and mint so you'll always find a perfect match. If you look close you'll see I tucked a Cambridge 4” Doily under the journaling card. If you love them too - better get some quick.. they're being discontinued!

I love the elegant Miss Sadie Rose - this collection makes creating elegant classy cards with a flair for style simple!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Miss Sadie Rose 8"
Acetate | Clear | Rosebush
Stickers | Clear Patchwork Stitches | Out and About Word Pink
Journaling | Patchwork
Die Cuts | Sadie Rose Girls
Sequins | Rose Pink | Umbrella Pink

3 comments:

Bunny said...

Oh my gosh, I love this. It's so retro and pretty. Love the gingham you used and how you displayed it with the pearls. Lovely. [Bunny]

Nora Noll said...

This is awesome!! I am loving the Retro girl!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love what you've done with her dress, this is lovely!