Thursday, March 11, 2021

Be A Legend!


Hello Friends! I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More!  This time they're looking for cards made with Die Cuts  and /or Stencils. My card features the Reverse Confetti Girl Power stamp set with coordinating dies.
  
I think these little ladies are adorable and with a simple change of hair color, so easy to personalize for the special ladies in your life. As a mom I know it's so important to encourage our girls to be all they can be.

My little ladies are colored with Copic markers and layered over a Cloudy Day A2 size cover panel. The panel was inked with Distress Oxide in Mustard Seed, Spiced Pumpkin and Worn Lipstick. I splattered the panel with water and some white ink.

I though the cloud background paired with the bold sentiment would have the recipient thinking about their super human abilities, and reaching for the sky!

Empower and encourage the ladies in your life to be their best knowing that you support them in all they do!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Girl Power
Dies | Reverse Confetti Girl Power, Cloudy Day


Girl Power
Girl Power

RC | SSS
Girl Power CC
Girl Power CC

RC | SSS
Cloudy Day
Cloudy Day

RC | SSS

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card, Jeanne I like the background!

Liz said...

Super card Jeanne, I love the sentiment. xx

Kim Heggins said...

FABulous....just love your sweet card!!!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Fantastic card! Love those bright colours and sweet images. Thank you for joining us at ATSM!