Sunday, February 7, 2021

Graphic 45 Blossom Collection


Hello my crafty friends! I hope you’re having a great day! Winter has unleashed itself here in the Midwest the past few days and I’m looking forward to Spring and the return of colorful flowers to my world. While I wait, I’m happy to have a sweet escape in my craft room with the Graphic 45 Blossom Collection.

This collection includes magnificent florals that are absolutely stunning. The color scheme is a jewel tone with shades of emerald, sapphire and ruby.
I always begin my creative process with exploring the collection. I break apart the die cuts, add baby powder to the back of all the stickers so I can move them around as I like without them sticking to things. I cut the papers into smaller pieces that makes them easier to manage (I cut the 8” pad sheets in half), and finally start arranging the elements on pieces of plastic the size of my card base. The plastic sheets make it easy to see what the cards will look like as I layer the plastic over the different paper prints.

Pearls and die cuts make pretty embellishments. I love how the die cut corners from the Policy and Decorative dies set are sized perfectly for stacking the sticker photo corners. The sticker sheet includes several borders to add to your designs, and everything is perfectly color coordinated.

Enjoy a taste of spring with the beautiful iris, dahlia and other gorgeous blooms you’ll find in the Blossom Collection. They’re a sweet escape from the winter chill and will have you feeling refreshed in no time!



All cards Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Blossom Collection 8” Paper Pad
Blossom Collection Chipboard
Blossom Collection Sticker Sheet
Blossom Collection Ephemera / Journaling Cards
Blossom Collection Die Cuts
Matte Pearl Gems
Policy and Decorative Dies

SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
G45 = Graphic 45
CHER = A Cherry On Top


Blossom 8
Blossom 8"

SCB | SSS | G45 | CHER
Blossom Stickers
Blossom Stickers

SCB | G45 | CHER
Blossom Chipboard
Blossom Chipboard

SCB | SSS | G45
Blossom Journaling Cards
Blossom Journaling Cards

SCB | SSS | G45
Blossom Die Cuts
Blossom Die Cuts

SCB | SSS | G45
Matte Pearl Gems
Matte Pearl Gems

SCB | G45 | CHER
Policy & Decorative Dies
Policy & Decorative Dies

SCB | G45

1 comment:

V. K. said...

Love all your cards and style. So very pretty!!