Monday, February 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti February Blog Hop!

It's the 8th of the month and you know what that means! It's hop day at Reverse Confetti. If you're hopping along you should have reached me from Jane Trivedi 's blog. If you'd like to start at the beginning and get all the details you'll find them here at the Reverse Confetti blog.
I recently made a trip to the dollar store to stock up on some crafty supplies .. I usually buy..
-cotton swabs for dabbing up run away liquid glue
-cotton rounds and bottled alcohol for cleaning my copic markers
-bins for organizing supplies
-bubble envelopes for shipping FAT cards :P
when I spotted these cute comic book themed pens. There were two in a pack for $1.00 and I immediately say the So Super stamp set in my head!
I started each pen holder with the GIFT CARD HOLDER. I cut each one twice from the same color card stock. I die cut the cover piece with the BIG BURST die cut and then adhered the two pieces together. I used double sided adhesive sheets between the two pieces so that they're stuck in place tight so when you bend the holder inserting the pen everything stays in place.
I had lots of fun decorating each of the holders with little scenes using the So Super characters inked with Memento and Copic Markers.
All of the GIFT CARD HOLDERS are cut from Confetti Colors card stock including Grape Soda, Tangerine, Lime and Aqua.
Enamel dots add a little bling to each one - they remind me of hard candy they're so glossy!
The world needs all the super heroes it can find these days. It's the little things that mean the most - letting other's know they're on our mind, that they're important to us - and lifting them in any small way we can.
It's funny how different things will inspire you in different unexpected ways. School isn't in session here, but there are always some little one ones in my thoughts that I know will appreciate these fun pens.
The next stop on this hop is Olga Matyushevskaya . If you love Reverse Confetti you'll love all the ideas and inspiration you'll find on today's hop. Here's the complete list of designers with projects to share today!

Jeanne Jachna (That's me!)

Have a great day!




Supplies:
Stamps | Reverse Confetti So Super
Dies | Reverse Confetti So Super, Big Burst, Gift Card Holder
Paper | Reverse Confetti Salsa, Tangerine, Bumblebee, Lime, Iced Aqua, Grape Soda

RC = Reverse Confetti
SSS - Simon Says Stamp


So Super
So Super

RC | SSS
So Super CC
So Super CC

RC
Big Burst
Big Burst

RC | SSS
Gift Card Holder
Gift Card Holder

RC | SSS
Salsa
Salsa

RC
Tangerine
Tangerine

RC
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

RC
Lime
Lime

RC
Iced Aqua
Iced Aqua

RC
Grape Soda
Grape Soda

RC

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Jeanne, these are beyond adorable. Such a clever use of the Gift Card Holder!

Karen Letchworth said...

SO super cute, Jeanne. Your use of the fun new RC products is so inspiring. I always enjoy visiting.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh, Sweet P would love these! SO CUTE, Jeanne!

Becky said...

How creative! These are cool! :)