Thursday, February 18, 2021

Chasing the Sun!

I don't know about you but I could sure use a little escape from the cold today so I'm Chasing The Sun with Pretty Little Studio! This is a tropical collection with
I topped the pattern paper background with three Fireflies Shipping Tags alternating their directions. It was fun to mix and match the different patterns on the tags to create an unexpected background.

The tags are topped with Blooms die cut flowers. I love the pretty colors and tropical designs! The flowers are beautifully detailed with interesting petals and flower centers.
I added my own sentiment in gold foil and some bright Frog Lime Sequins to add even more color to the design.
Escape the cold with the beautiful Chasing The Sun collection from Pretty Little Studio. It's sure to brighten your day!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Chasing The Sun
Shipping Tags | Fireflies
Die Cuts | Blooms
Sequins | Frog Lime

No comments: