Thursday, February 18, 2021

Spellbinders Simply Perfect Collection - Perfect Birthday

I love to papercraft. It's my sweet escape from the cold in the winter and the heat in the summer. It keeps me busy when I'm having trouble sleeping or waiting for Mr. J to get home when he's working late. My favorite theme is always FLOWERS. I'm really missing my garden about now and the new Spellbinders Simply Perfect Collection is a treat.
There are LOTS of flowers in this die set (all you see above and a few more). you can stack the flowers with as many layers as you like and however your imagination inspires you to create them. Flower centers have lots of options too - not just what color you want to make them, but what shapes too.
I layered these flowers on a Picot Petite Rectangle Panel. The pretty script sentiment is new too. It's from the Mix and Match Sentiments set that's part of the Simply Perfect Collection. It's got lots of sentiments that you'll be reaching for again and again. I double cut the Happy Birthday from aqua and gold and stacked them for a little touch of bling.
I just love these pretty blooms - they're like sunshine to me!


Finished Size: 4.75 x 6"
Dies | Spellbinders Layered Blooms, Mix and Match Sentiments, Picot Petite Rectangles


SPB= Spellbinders
SCB = Scrapbook dot com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp


Layered Blooms
Layered Blooms

SPB | SCB | SSS
Mix and Match Sentiments
Mix and Match Sentiments

SPB | SCB | SSS
Picot Petite Rectangles
Picot Petite Rectangles

SPB | SCB | SSS

2 comments:

Connie R. said...

Lovely colors!

MaryH said...

Usually I like more subdued colors; but I am warming up to all bright colors. Reminds me of sunny days in a flower garden. Very nice layout. Thanks for waking me up to more color...