Sunday, January 10, 2021

Cookies and Milk! YUM!

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! Are you looking for a challenge to play?  I'm always looking for a new place to play.  Did you know you can find a list of challenges at Paper Playful?  That's how I found Crafty Catz - where I'm playing today.  This time they're looking for cards that include food / drink. 
Few stamp sets give me that sentimental feeling that the Reverse Confetti Cookies and Milk stamp set. It brings back days of baking cookies with my kids and eating them warm out of the oven. For every scouting camp out I'd send my son with a big bag of his favorite Chocolate Chip to share.
Don't get me started on cookies.... so many favorites, so little time!  Some of my favorites are Lemon Poppyseed, or how about some gooey Magic Cookie Bars?  
    
I layered Copic colored images on a Distress Oxide Ink background of Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean, Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron.

Whatever your favorite, the Cookies and Milk set is the perfect sweet thank you that's sure to bring a smile!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Cookies and Milk
Dies | Reverse Confetti Cookies and Milk

Cookies & Milk
Cookies & Milk

RC | SSS
Cookies & Milk CC
Cookies & Milk CC

RC | SSS

4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very cute!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet scene, this is darling!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so sweet....love your adorable card!

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute. Darling images and scene. so glad you found us and shared over at Crafty Catz. I am on 12 design teams and hope to see you joining more challenges. Your card is darling.