Saturday, January 16, 2021

Pretty Little Studio - Color Me Happy

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm sharing my favorite Pretty Little Studio Collection from 2020 - Color Me Happy!
If you're familiar with me and my style I bet you already knew what collection I'd choose! I love bright bold colors and fun images that are perfect for sending smiles!

I topped the 8" papers with a picture frame from the Over the Rainbow die cut pack. I created a scene inside the frame - a cute dinosaur carrying balloons.
The stack of colorful sentiments are from a sticker sheet called Starbright Words. A sprinkle of iridescent sequins adds a little sparkle and shine.
What's your favorite collection from 2020? Wishing you health, wealth, happiness and lots of pretty papers in 2021.





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Papers | Color Me Happy
Dies | Over the Rainbow | Merry Go Round
Stickers | Starbright Words
Sequins | Crystal 4mm

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

You love bright and bold colors and you use them SO WELL! Cute card, Jeanne!