Thursday, January 7, 2021

Hello Beautiful Miss Sadie Rose

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm sending you a beautiful hello made with the Pretty Little Studio Miss Sadie Rose Collection.
This collection has a retro feel with images that will have you thinking of your Mom's Simplicity Pattern Collection and stylish ladies from the 60's like Jackie O!

My card starts with a background of quilted Patchwork paper. I topped the paper with a journaling card that I added a die cut "Hello" sentiment from Tutti Designs to. Half of a 4" Cambridge Doily is tucked under the journaling card. 
Faux stitches are added to the journaling card with clear Patchwork Stitches stickers. The sheet includes LOTS of stickers in three different colors! The pretty flowers are from the Rose Garden die cut pack.

I love the gorgeous roses in this collection - They're full of drama left clean in black and white.. I wonder what they'll look like all inked up!





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Miss Sadie Rose 8"
Journaling | Patchwork
Stickers | Patchwork Stitches | Out and About Word White
Die Cuts |Rose Garden
Doily | Cambridge 4"
Sequins | Raindrop Blue | Dreamy Blue
Hello Die from Tutti Designs

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely and feminine card!