Friday, May 15, 2020

My Creative Scrapbook May 2020 Main Kit

Did you ever wish you had a personal shopper for your craft supplies? Now more than ever I appreciate that My Creative Scrapbook puts together a kit perfect for cardmaking or journaling. The kit includes papers, die cut images and stickers perfectly coordinated to work together. Here's a peek at the May 2020 Main Kit... 
This kit includes American Crafts Amy Tangerine Picnic in the Park papers, stickers and die cuts. There is alot of sugar coating sparkle on the glitter coated die cut pieces!
I can't resist a rainbow of color so this collection seems custom picked for me! Whenever I make a card I use a piece of clear plastic the size of my card front. It makes it easy to arrange the different elements and then slide different papers behind the sheet so I can find just the right paper before I commit. Because all the pieces are on a sheet I can pick up the whole arrangement without moving around little pieces.
This kit is like summer! The images include lots of treats like ice cream, fresh fruit and gorgeous blooms. 
The sugar coated pieces sparkling with glitter are eye candy! I wish you could see them in person! 
All of the die cuts in the collection are perfectly matched to the papers so everything is coordinated. I attached some of the die cuts with adhesive foam tape to add dimension to my projects. 
The frames in the kit are great for layering. I added a floral to the bottom of the frame and a sentiment inside it. I had lots of fun mixing and matching the papers, die cuts and stickers that come in the kit. Everything you see EXCEPT the card bases and adhesives was included. 
The kit includes frames, tabs, and different journaling elements. I kept the heart labels together to create a rainbow striped heart background for these pretty blooms. 
Especially now crafting is so important. It's a great stress reliever and you can send the beautiful cards you make to friends and family that are on your mind. It's a wonderful way to treat yourself to a surprise every month - and it feels like your personal shopper did all the work, saving you a trip to the store or trying to select your own purchase on line. If you don't like to be surprised you don't have to subscribe... you can decide if you want the kit after it's revealed on the 5th of every month. Click here to see the kits available at My Creative Scrapbook.

Have a great day! Keep calm and craft on!



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook May 2020 Main Kit

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

These are all just terrific Jeanne!