Saturday, May 9, 2020

Pretty Pink Posh Swans and A SALE!

Happy Saturday AND HAPPY MOTHER's Day (early) to all the Moms!  I hope you're having a great weekend! My area is still under "shelter in place" so it's going to be an unusual Mother's Day. I'm not sure if I should drive by my Mom's house and wave from the car or just call on the phone. Either way just seems wrong. 
I love a sketch challenge and to day I'm playing along at Freshly Made Sketches. I improvised a little turning the sketch into a scene. I'm also adding this card to CASology where the cue word this week is MAGICAL! 
I started with a distress ink panel in Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac. I stamped the sentiment directly on the panel and added the images replacing the rectangles on the sketch.
The Pretty Pink Posh Swans from Pond Friends are favorite for me. The little crown adds a fairy tale look to them. Swan Lake anybody? 
I love all the little details like the Cat Tails, Lilly Pads and even the little flies in the set! 
Are you looking for a sale? Check out the Pretty Pink Posh Celebrations Sale. 

Click here to shop the Celebrations Section. This includes Baby, Birthday, Mothers & Father's Day and MORE!
Have a great day!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Encouraging Greetings, Pond Friends
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Pond Friends

PPP=Pretty Pink Posh
SSS=Simon Says Stamp
SCB=Scrapbook.com
DB=Dick Blick

Encouraging Greetings
Encouraging Greetings

PPP | SSS
Pond Friends
Pond Friends

PPP | SSS
Pond Friends Die
Pond Friends Die

PPP | SSS
Pansy Purple Jewels
Pansy Purple Jewels

PPP | SSS
Crystal Katana
Crystal Katana

PPP | SSS
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

SSS | SCB | DB
Shaded Lilac Distress Ink
Shaded Lilac Distress Ink

SSS | SCB | DB
VersaFine Onyx Black
VersaFine Onyx Black

SSS | SCB
Memento Tuxedo Black
Memento Tuxedo Black

SSS | SCB
Copic Markers
Copic Markers

DB
Copic Marker Refills
Copic Marker Refills

DB

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable!

sandie said...

Jeanne this is so adorable, such a fun scene and adore the pops of colour and soft background-do love the touch of pink cheeks on the swans and a delight to see you at CASology x

Linda Callahan said...

Strange times indeed! But your card is as sweet as can be! Delightful scene - glad you shared it at FMS!

Nora Noll said...

This is darling!! I LOVE the little scene you created. your background rocks!!

Vicky Hayes said...

I just love your fairy tale card Jeanne! I was thinking along the same lines so your card jumped out of the gallery at me :) Love this set and the way you created your scene against that magical background. It's not the way you want to spend Mother's Day is it. I would drive past and wave AND phone - I'm sure your mom will appreciate it. Vicky x

sentsue said...

Sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

Amy O said...

This is lovely! I love everything about it from the fabulous inked background to the sweet sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!