Monday, May 4, 2020

Birch Press Design Sun Ray Triangle

Hi and thanks for stopping by! You know I can't resist a rainbow of color! Today I'm playing with the Birch Press Design Sun Ray Triangle layering die set. 
Birch Press Design has three new layering triangle sets that this technique would work well with.
I started by cutting the top and bottom layers from white card stock. I die cut the center layers from colored card stock. Once the layers were assembled I adhered a slightly lighter shade of card stock behind them.
After the panels are assembled I noticed some weren't completely smooth on the edges. I used an inexpensive nail file to make them flat so they would fit together tighter. I topped the panel with a sentiment from Awesome Ticker Tape Messages inked in shades of blue Versafine Claire ink. 
I love the candy stripe look of the colorful stripes!


Finished Size: 4 5/8 Square
Stamps | Birch Press Design Awesome Ticker Tape
Dies | Birch Press Design Sun Ray Triangle

Sun Ray Triangle
Sun Ray Triangle

BPD | SSS
Awesome Ticker Tape
Awesome Ticker Tape

BPD | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is terrific Jeanne!