Friday, May 1, 2020

Spellbinders May 2020 Card Kit of The Month

Have you ever wished for a complete card kit that had EVERYTHING you needed to make lots of pretty cards? I mean everything including pattern paper, card stock, die cut images, stickers, card bases, adhesive, card stock and embellishments? Well look no further! The Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month includes all that and more! There's even a stamp set and metal dies included that you'll have long after all your supplies are gone!
Told you there is ALOT included in this kit! 
I made lots of cards with the kit but am only sharing four of them today. I'll show you more next week! Check out the pretty colors and papers this time! I love the cute critters and fun pattern prints. If I had to name this kit it would be "Picnic in the Park".
There's lots of GOLD in this kit. There's foil on the die cuts, papers and even glitter on the pretty butterflies. The kit includes a sheet of gold foil paper so you can die cut some embellishments too. I die cut the five petal flowers you see scattered on my projects.
The die cut set this time includes a pretty lattice label with a removable pierced center. I left the die cut pieces in place to create a solid over the busy pattern papers. Don't be fooled.. the die cut clean and no "hinged" edges to peel off. The dies in the kit are what you expect from Spellbinders.
The kit also has lots of pretty florals for the glittery butterflies. I adhered some with adhesive foam tape squares included in the kit. This adds dimension to your layouts.
I always think these kits would be great to take on a vacation - or for now a staycation. It was nice to have all the elements I needed for these cards delivered straight to my front door. The only things you'll need to make these cards are a paper trimmer, ink, stamp block, and die cut machine. Everything else you see is included in the kit. 
Ok .. last card! But remember I'll be sharing more next week.
The Spellbinders card kit is $38.50 a month. This includes shipping to the USA. A new kit is revealed on the first of every month. If you subscribe the kit will be automatically be delivered to your door. It's a great way to treat yourself. And.. if you don't like surprises, you can always order the kit after you've seen it on the first of the month. You'll make lots of pretty cards, and as mentioned you'll still have the die set that's include in the kit when all your supplies are gone. It' was a real pleasure to play with and I can't wait to see what they have for us next time! Click here to see the Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month.



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"

Card Kit of The Month
Card Kit of The Month

SPB

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

One fabulous card after another!!