Saturday, March 9, 2019

PLS Lovely Savannah Dreams and Instagram Takeover

Jeanne here today! I hope you're having a great day! I hope you have time to check out the Pretty Little Studio Instagram Page because today I'm having a friendly take over. I'm sharing my favorite things from my craft room throughout the day. Here on the blog I'm sharing a card made with my favorite collection from Pretty Little Studio called Savannah Dreams
I love the bright bold colors and sweet images that always make me smile! This collection has so many die cuts too! You'll have fun mixing and matching different elements to make one of a kind card creations.
I topped the background papers with a Best Ever Tag and Vase from Me Time and hearts and butterfly from the Happy Place die cut pack. 
I stacked a rainbow Label It tab over the sky blue tag peeking out the side to add more color and interest to the design. 
Have a fantastic day!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Savannah Dreams Collection
Frames | Best Ever
Die Cuts | Me Time, Happy Place, Label It
Doily | 4" Cambridge
Sequins | Breezy, Raindrop Blue

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Oh I love the pretty colors of these papers. That butterfly POPS and your layering is once again perfection!

Lisa Elton said...

Simply delightful Jeanne!