Friday, March 29, 2019

Tag You're It! Coffee Break

If you're a coffee lover you're going to want to check out this challenge at Tag You're It! Check out the inspiration photo! 
SO what do you see? I love color so the first thing I spot is the orange and blue plates! I'm loving that fluffy whipped cream topping too! Here's what I made..
I inked up a Sugar Pea Designs Gift Tag Sugar Cut with Spiced Marmalade Distress ink and then stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink. Then I splattered it with water and some white ink before embellishing the tag with the Sugar Pea Designs Coffee To Go Cup.
I cut the cup from blue card stock to pick up on the blue in the photo. The cup top is cut from vellum, and Yep! had to have some whipped cream! Too hard to resist! 
Need a little more inspiration? Head on over to the Tag You're It Challenge Blog where you'll find more samples from the design team and you can get directions on how to link up your own design!

Have a great day!


Stamps | Sugar Pea Designs Espresso Yourself
Dies | Sugar Pea Designs Heart Journal Card, Coffee To Go Cup, Gift Tag

Heart Journal Card
Heart Journal Card

SPD | SSS
Coffee To Go Cup
Coffee To Go Cup

SPD | SSS
Gift Tag
Gift Tag

SPD | SSS
Espresso Yourself
Espresso Yourself

SPD | SSS
Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink
Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink

SSS
Versafine Onyx Black
Versafine Onyx Black

SSS

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

EEP! You know I LOVE this!

Lisa Elton said...

So much prettiness packed into this little masterpiece!