Tuesday, June 12, 2018

A Little Note


I'm posting on the CAS-ual Fridays blog today for my first time!  Michele's switching things up and turning over the blog to the design team! What a great way to get to know each other! It's been rainy here in the Chicago area. That's ok - I can take a break from the garden and arrange some florals indoors!
I'm smitten with pattern paper! I love to mix and match and layer it on! For my card today I started with some pattern paper from American Crafts Shimelle Little By Little 6". 
My focal point is the stamped CAS-ual Fridays Pretty Posies. I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with Copic markers in shades to match the background papers.
A touch of lace on a pretty feminine card never hurts! If you look close you can see I added a Lovely Links Fri Die cut below and above the flowers! So feminine right? 
Keep smiling and have a great day!


Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. You'll save 15% off your ENTIRE order - sale items included! Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CASual Fridays Pretty Posies
Dies | CASual Fridays Posies, Lovely Links
Pattern Paper | American Crafts Shimelle Little By Little 6"



Lovely Links Fri Dies
Lovely Links Fri Dies

CAS
Pretty Posies
Pretty Posies

CAS
Posies Fri Dies
Posies Fri Dies

CAS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

The florals and the polka dots are wonderful! This is cute Jeanne!