Tuesday, June 5, 2018

12 Kits of Occasions - You're A Good Egg!

Yes you're reading that right!  Normally this is my "end of the month" post.  But I'm like the mad hatter lately.. I'm late I'm late! LOL! I snuck off on vacation and missed posting for The 12 Kits of Occasions. I had all my cards ready to roll and in all the excitement I forgot to write up my post. I'm glad the ladies are understanding and let me slide!

 One good part about being late is that CASology's challenge this week is 


so I can link up a card!!


The May kit was created by the lovely and talented Nancy Penir from Artful Notions Blog. I'm smitten with Nancy's ability to layer and add color virtually transforming everything from die cuts to pattern paper into one of a kind unique creations. 

She put together this amazing kit for us that included stamped images from Lawn Fawn, Carta Bella, Papertrey Ink and Stampin' Up! You can see a complete list of ingredients here. The "You're A Good Egg" kit was farm fresh with barnyard critters, grassy die cut borders and even a cute little die cut barn! Nancy included sequins and pretty paper flowers (these are my trixie ingredient this month). I'm usually all over the embellishments but this time I think I went for Clean and Simple. Here's what I came up with! 
All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"

8 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

O-M-G, Jeanne, your cards ALWAYS bring a smile, and these are just giggle worthy! Loved how you saved Miss Henny Penny laying eggs for the fryer for last... just the perfect ending! Hope your trip was eggs-tra special (borrowed from Michele!). Hugs!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne you made so many adorable cards. Love how you created your first card with the ducks--so sweet. Then one after another and leaving the animals uncoloured is such a brilliant idea. You always amaze me what you do with your kits, so many fun fun cards!

Lisa Elton said...

These were all worth waiting for!! Love the happy little ducks and the pig in the mud gave me a big smile. Super cute cards Jeanne. Hope you had a wonderful vacation! We're still in renovation mode. Hope to get back to crafting a regular visits soon ;)

Marybeth said...

Your backgrounds look wonderful Jeanne! Love each card you made. You made Nancy's kit shine like the fresh morning sun on the farm. As always so much inspiration from the way you use the kits to the fullest!
Hope you trip was relaxing and fun even with some rain.

Kim Heggins said...

Jeanne...your sweet post was well worth the wait, so many wonderful and adorable cards! Your sweet chicken cooking breakfast is my favorite, just too darn cute! Your sweet ducky family is so much fun too and I love that you left all the farm animals uncolored, they look so amazing! Hope you and your family had a wonderful vacation!

karen h said...

All fun cards! Thanks for joining us at CASology! I love the white images that really pop on the bright background!

Rachel Bergfeld said...

Wow! All of these are absolutely beautiful creations! I do love simplicity of the black and white images on top of beautifully blended backgrounds. Thanks for playing along with CASology!

Deidre said...

Totally love your black and white animals against your awesome backgrounds and scenescapes! Your selection of colors are so bright. Thanks for joining us eat CASology this week!