Friday, June 15, 2018

A Blog Named Hero - Summertime Fun!

A new challenge begins today at A Blog Named Hero! The theme this time is Summertime Fun! 

Summertime to me means more hours of daylight to get things done. Dinner doesn't seem rushed as we cook outside and don't forget those summer blockbusters! I remember when going to the theater meant a break from the sweltering heat because you could enjoy a movie in the cool air conditioned room. 
I don't think I'll ever forget all the summers of Jaws either. Even now when I go to the beach I hear that musical DO DO thump in my head. 
The Hero Arts Paper Layering Shark and Killer Messages seemed like the perfect choice for this challenge. 
I started with an alcohol ink background - I usually color my whole pack of YUPO paper in one day and save all the pieces for cards like this. The alcohol ink can be quite messy and stain your clothes so make sure you dress appropriately! 
The die cut swimmers make ideal silhouettes cut from black card stock. 
I sure hope you'll join us this month! You can find A Blog Named Hero and get all the details here!

Have a great day!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Hero Arts Killer Messages
Dies | Hero Arts Paper Layering Shark


Paper Layering Shark
Paper Layering Shark

HERO
Killer Messages
Killer Messages

HERO

No comments: