Friday, June 22, 2018

Pretty Little Studio - Smile for the Camera

I hope your summer is off to a good start. It's always my favorite time of year to take pictures. It seems like finally everyone is all together in one place - the sun is shining and the faces are smiling! The Pretty Little Studio Sweet Life Collection will have you smiling too! As the name implies it does have lots of "sweet" things to discover - cupcakes, drinks, flowers, and so much more! 
I was going for a masculine look for my card today so I stuck with blues and greens. The card started with the camera die cut from the Oh Snap! pack and I repeated those colors in the background papers.
I adhered the camera die cut to a Life is Beautiful Journaling Card because it had lots of little boxes for documenting photographs. I filled in one of the boxes with a die cut sentiment.
I embellished with more die cuts - flowers from Flower Garden and some sparkly sequins. We're always snapping close ups of pretty flowers in the garden and ones we discover when we're away. There's beauty to be found everywhere. 
I love how all the embellishments are all photo related making the theme of the card come together perfectly!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Sweet Life Collection
Die Cuts | Oh Snap! | So Sweet 2 | Flower Garden
Journaling | Life is Beautiful
Sequins | Frog Lime | Jump for Jade

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I always enjoy what you do with the PLS products Jeanne, this is so CUTE!