Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Waltzingmouse April Pajama Party

Are you coming to the Pajama Party?  I know I've said this before but every time I think of the Waltzingmouse Pajama Party I have images of a bunch of girls getting together, staying up late, just having a good time!   Wouldn't that be so much fun? 

Never heard of the Pajama Party?  You can get all the details here on Claire's blog!   This month the theme is Showers!  Wedding or Baby!    There are four different challenges that offer opportunities for some of the good stuff!  Waltzingmouse Stamps!   Claire has been adding lots of dies to the line too that you'll want to check out! 

I only got three of the four challenges done in time!   I was really trying though!    I can't wait to see what you got done!  I wanted all my projects to have a uniform look so I used the same patterned paper and color scheme for all of them.  Ready to get started?  



Challenge No.1 - Shower with Gifts 
Make a gift tag for a baby or wedding shower. Wedding showers started in the 1890’s when a hostess filled a paper parasol with small presents from the guests and turned it over the head of the bride-to-be. This idea hit the fashion pages and everyone wanted to have a “shower” of their own. Of course, gifts have become too big to drop on the heads of even the bravest recipients. Why not dress one up with a fabby tag? The Little Darlings Vintage Baby range would work perfectly and there is special offer for folks shopping the bundled collection at the store right now (40% off!!!)
 Challenge No.2 - Gift Card It

Make a wedding or baby shower card to get the new household started out on the right foot! Let’s face it… it takes a whole lot to set up house, or baby’s nursery! A shower is a wonderful way to help out with all those every day necessities for the new couple/family. A pocket card or place to tuck a little gift card would be just right! Any of our Gift Card it related sets would be wonderful for this challenge.





Challenge No. 3 - Old Pajamas
Make a project using any of your older Waltzingmouse Nestie Sets. Reorganizing, arranging, and preparing for their life together or new family member is called “nesting” . So let’s break out our “Nestie” sets. These are the Spellbinder compatible stamps that you can find here in the store.
Challenge No. 4 - Bedtime Story Sketch



 OK now it's your turn!  I can't wait to see what you make!!










All stamps and coordinating dies from Waltzingmouse Stamps
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey Mint Julip Collection 12"
Washi Recollections
Dies:  Banner - Simon Says Stamp, Dotted Border - Top Dog Dies
Twinery Twine Seaweed, Solid Natural

6 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Your cards are all wonderfully sweet! I love the papers you used with the new stamps and dies!

Kate said...

Stunning projects Jeanne !!! I just love the papers you've used - they go so well with the Victorian images. I can't wait until I get these sets.

Grá O'Neill said...

Fabulous cards and tags :)

-Aneta- said...

I love how colorful and vintage your cards are :)Thank you fo visiting me today! xoxo Aneta aka ARTISANT

Charmaine Stack said...

Jeanne, such great spring-time festive cards here. You rocked the sketch - I struggled mightily with that one. Well done, friend!

Claire said...

Beautiful Jeanne - such gorgeous colours. Especially like how your main colour is green on the baby tag...a lovely change from pink or pale blue!