Friday, April 10, 2015

Tag You're It #19 Surprise! It's Me!!!


Happy Friday!  There's lots going on here today...  a blog hop with Pretty Little Studio and Tombow with a fab prize.  A new release blog hop with Serendipity - and another great prize..... and BAM!  Tag You're It! latest challenge!  I told you I've been busy!!!  

OMG!  I can't tell you how exciting it is to see a Tag You're It! Challenge Photo inspired by ME!!  Someone Pinch Me!!!    Stranger still is casing one's self.    Normally I try to find a way to make something "similar" with little touches of me thrown in!  

So here's what I did.. I kept the basic shape and layout of the tag exactly the same.  I just changed the "theme".  The original tag  says "I'm sorry I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers" and has a little feather and bird paper clip attached.  I switched this one out for a travel theme.  The scallop border on the original has been replaced with puffy clouds.. the floral spray a sunshine.  The bird clip is now an airplane - and the background paper is a map print.




I had lots of fun making this tag and I hope you will too!  I'm looking forward to seeing what you make linked up at Tag You're It Challenge!  Need a little more inspiration?  Oh I just know the rest of the team did something amazing with this!   Why not stop by for a peek? 









Supplies:
Stamp: Reverse Confetti Paper Crane
Dies:  MFT Ticket Book & Fishtail Flags, Poppystamps Delicate Cloud Border, Lil Inker Sunshine
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey Carte Postale
Airplane Clip - Paper Studio
Mini Staples Tim Holtz
Burlap Twine May Arts
Enamel Dots

9 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your tag is so adorable I love it!!
Golly gosh you sure came up with so many cool, clever and very creative ideas. You totally did one super outstanding creative. So much to look at so much to enjoy. YOU ROCK!!!

Donna said...

Hi. I LOVE playing along with Tag You're It. Got an early morning head start thanks to your blog :)
Thanks for being such a fab designer. You inspire )

Michele K. Henderson said...

Jeanne, you ARE busy--I see you all over and I just love your colorful style! This tag is super cute and I love the uplifting message!

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh this is darling! I never even had a chance to look at TYI because of Easter, otherwise I would have made one.
I love both the original and your second tag with the darling airplane clip and theme.
If you lived near by I would pinch you:)

Kara Lynne said...

I love both the original and your CASE! The colors and details are fantastic! I hope to play along!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne of course your are our start this challenge, gorgeous tag and your remake and process is amazeballs!

Kim Heggins said...

WOW...what a fabulous tag!! I love that sweet airplane.

Nancy Penir said...

Cannot believe both these gorgeous tags, so full of goodies! Those clips, where on earth, and every wonderful item, well, LOVE! So glad it's Lady Jeanne's turn!

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh crying out loud...this is AMAZING!! I can't tell you how much my brain is loving what my eyes are seeing...this is so stinking CUTE!!