Monday, April 27, 2015

Spring Peony

I'm posting at the Twinery today with this pretty peony die cut from Pretty Little Studio.  Don't you think that a little bit of twine just makes the perfect finishing touch on your projects?  I think I add it to just about everything.  

You can see the whole post here.. and guess what? I heard some new colors are in the works!!


Finished Size:  4.25 x 5.5”
Supplies Used:
Twinery Twine Pink Sorbet

Cheery Lynn Doily Die Cut
Die:  Red Peony
Flair Button “Sweetheart”
Sweetheart 3 x 4 Pocket Cards
Pattern Paper You & Me 8” Butterfly Kisses, Entangled Together
Baby Claire Confetti Mix
Love Story Word Flag

7 comments:

pam said...

Gorgeous card design Jeanne, beautiful peony image and beautiful layout.
Hugs Pam x

Lesley said...

Gorgeous!

Nancy Penir said...

Wowed my socks off! That colored twine is off the charts. Perfect addition. Loving the patterns of paper too! It's always expensive visiting Jeanne's blog, must have several items on this card!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Jeane, this is so pretty! That twine is a great touch! I'm all thumbs when it come to bows. Any chance for a tutorial some time on these pretty twine bow wraps and your beautiful ribbon bows too? They always look so pretty on your cards.

Shawna said...

I just keep coming back to this blog!! Can I just tell you how much I love the flair!! Oh what genius and with a doily just adore it... thank you so much for sharing.

Kim Heggins said...

WOW...what a fabulous card! Peonies are my second favorite flowers and this is as beautiful as can be.

Marybeth said...

Summer and spring all in one gorgeous card! Love this and your twine is a wonderful embellishment to an already wonderful card .