Saturday, February 28, 2015

Waltzingmouse New Release - Special Lady

Have you been eagerly anticipating the next Waltzingmouse release?  Well you're wait is over!  It's here and I'm so excited to share it with you.  There are three new stamp sets - and four new dies!  Today the design team is showing the Special Lady stamp set!

The very first time I stamped this vintage image I was stunned by it's fabulous detail.   It's so easy to add lots of color to this one - no markers or pencils required!  She is just gorgeous in every color I've inked her in.  The hard part was settling on what color for my post today.  I settled on a royal purple - it seemed appropriate for the image. 
I wanted to mix it up a little so I used some modern elements like the paper prints (ledger) and twine, but added some classic trims like the crochet lace, doily and paper flower.

Next I made a CAS version with the same image.  Isn't she stunning on a clean background?


Ready to see more designs with these beautiful stamps? Here's a list of designers with projects to show you today!


I hope you come back tomorrow for something completely different!  Yes!  WORLDS away from this victorian Special Lady! 









Finished Size:  4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Special Lady
Dies:  Cheery Lynn Mandy Doily, MFT Fishtail Flags, Paper Smooches Flag Tags
Pattern Paper Basic Grey Kissing Booth
Card Stock PTI Rustic Cream, SU! Razzleberry
Border Punch EK Success Double Embossed Dotted Lace
The Twinery Pink Sorbet Twine
Crochet Trim, 5/8" Silk Ivory Ribbon May Arts
Pin & Buttons:  Etsy
Paper Rose Iamroses.com
Ink:  Avery Elle Sugar Plum

CAS Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Special Lady
Dies:  MFT Blueprints 20
The Twinery Twine Lilac
Button Etsy
Ink:  Avery Elle Sugar Plum
Card Stock PTI Rustic Cream, SU! Razzleberry

7 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love both designs Jeanne - such a burst of colors with the mix of pretty papers on the first!

Marybeth said...

Your cards are amazing Jeanne! I have to say the CAS one is my fav!

Lynn Mercurio said...

I think they are both amazing projects. Each one has their own set of beauty.

richardbreaks said...

I have a long time love of the Gibson Girl. Both you and waltzingmouse have done her such justice! Beautiful!

Kara Lynne said...

Gorgeous detail in that image! Both card styles look wonderful!

Lindsey said...

You are amazing in your ability to create both layered and clean cards! Surprisingly enough considering my card making style, I think I like the really layered one best. :)

jcobb said...

Such beautiful colors on the first one and equally stunning on the clean background. What an amazing stamp set!