Thursday, June 1, 2023

Miss You Tulips

Do you love die cuts and maybe looking for a challenge to play? I hope you'll check out the Poppystamps challenge! This month's challenge is to add some foil!
There's lots of ways to do that.. Poppystamps has some hot foil dies. You could also do like I did this time and die cut some foil paper with a die cut.
I've got lots of layers on this one... the background is the Evangeline Pinpoint die cut from light aqua cardstock, stacked over a dark aqua cardstock. I added a Pointy Lattice Plate cut from GOLD over that .. so pretty!
And to add a little more gold.. I made a flat shaker for the cover. I added vellum to the back of the medium size Scallop Stitch Frames and added some gold sequins underneath. The frame is adhered flat to the card so the sequins don't shake around much.
I topped the panel with some orange Layered Tulips for lots of contrast with the blue background. These flowers don't come with leaves so I added some from the Leafy Vine Corner dies set. A simple Miss You Moonlight Script die sentiment finishes off the design.
I love the blue and orange together and the elegance of the gold foil! I sure hope you find some time to play!




Finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Poppystamps Miss You Moonlight Script, Layered Tulips, Leafy Vine Corner, Pointy Lattice Plate, Evangeline Pinpoint Frame, Scallop Stitch Frames

Poppy = Poppystamps
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

 

Miss You Moonlight Script
Miss You Moonlight Script

POPPY | SSS
Layered Tulips
Layered Tulips

POPPY | SSS
Leafy Vine Corner
Leafy Vine Corner

POPPY | SSS
Pointy Lattice Plate
Pointy Lattice Plate

POPPY | SSS
Evangeline Pinpoint Frame
Evangeline Pinpoint Frame

POPPY | SSS
Scallop Stitch Frames
Scallop Stitch Frames

POPPY | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I like your approach to foil, Jeanne! Fabulous card!