Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Thanks A Bunch

Today I'm playing at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge where the theme this time is FRUITY! If you love fruity sweet images you'll love the new release from Pretty Pink Posh!
I started by cutting lots of fruits with the Fruit Mug Additions die set. Next I cut the Fruit Bowl die and arranged them inside.
Now for the background.... I thought a pretty lace tablecloth would make the perfect setting on the card so I took the Slimline Floral Cover, cut it from white card stock, trimmed it to fit my A2 card, and added a medium shade of pink cardstock underneath. I cut some small scallop borders to add a little more detail to the design.
I stamped the sentiment directly on the light pink cardstock I added to the card base.
I hope you have a sweet day! I hope you find some time to play!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Fruit Salad
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Fruit Bowl, Fruit Mug Additions, Stitched Borders 1, Slimline Floral Cover

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
 

Fruit Salad
Fruit Salad

PPP | SSS
Fruit Bowl
Fruit Bowl

PPP | SSS
Fruit Mug Additions
Fruit Mug Additions

PPP | SSS
Stitched Borders 1
Stitched Borders 1

PPP | SSS
Slimline Floral Cover
Slimline Floral Cover

PPP | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a yummy card! I love summer fruits and you've really made these shine!