Thursday, June 29, 2023

You Were Meant To Fly

I hope you're having a good week. I have been feeling tired lately and think I might have it figured out.. I think it's all the smog from the Canadian wildfires. The sky here in my area is white and it looks like a fog has covered everything. Internally I sort of think my mind thinks that it's dark and cloudy like a rainy day and that usually keeps me inside. I'm always surprised that the garden is dry because my mind thinks that it has been raining. Maybe you feel that way too?
Today I'm playing along at Creative Knockouts. This time they're asking you to add some stitching.. either real or faux to your design. There are so many pretty dies now to choose from I think it would be a safe bet that there is one in your stash right now!
My card starts with the Waffle Flower Rhombus die panel. It has a coordinating stencil so you can color the pattern if you like, but I think its so pretty "as is".
I topped the stitched panel with two frames from the Waffle Flower Elegant Frames die set. I stamped a Little Birdie sentiment in the oval cutaway from the smaller frame.
I finished the card by embellishing it with a die cut Little Birdie and some Little Branches with colorful yellow and orange florals.
I hope you are making the most of the time you have to spend indoors due to the smoke. Better safe inside and time to explore you creativity!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Little Birdie Sentiments
Dies | Waffle Flower Little Birdie, Little Branches, Dashed Rhombus, Elegant Frames

733-64800, 92-64608, 733-64473

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
COT = A Cherry On Top
Little Birdie Sentiments
Little Birdie Sentiments
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Little Birdie
Little Birdie
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Little Branches
Little Branches
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Dashed Rhombus
Dashed Rhombus
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Elegant Frames
Elegant Frames
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the interest the elegant frame adds! Lovely card!