Friday, June 16, 2023

My Creative Scrapbook June Creative Kit



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a great way to treat yourself I hope you consider trying a subscription to one of the My Creative Scrapbook monthly kits. They select the pattern paper and lots of coordinating supplies and deliver it straight to your front door so all you have to focus on is MAKING! Every month they have several kits to choose from.. their Main Kit, LE - Limited Edition, Creative Kit and Album Kit - so you can choose what's right for you!
This time I'm working with the June Main Kit. This kit includes die cuts, stickers, stencil and premium 12" papers from the Vicki Boutin "Where To Next?" Collection. I love that every month there are collections from my favorite brands and that the papers are original weight designer papers - no thin flimsy paper here!
This kit is perfectly timed for summer because it's all about getting out there and having a VACATION adventure. Covid restrictions are lifted and maybe this is the year you've been waiting for!
I love the images that have me day dreaming about a sea cruise to a warm exotic place, airplane rides to big cities bustling with excitement and even road trips visiting family I haven't seen in a while!
If you are familiar with me and my "makes" you know I just can't resist bold vivid colors! This collection is really a feast for the eyes and makes my heart HAPPY!
The kit includes chipboard and printed die cut flat images so you have lots to work with. I made EIGHT cards - you'll see four more later in the month or you can sneak peek them all at the My Creative Scrapbook gallery on their web site.
These cards will be used to remind my family and friends to enjoy the little things - and maybe even get the ball rolling for them to extend me an invitation!
I invite you to join one of their monthly kit clubs and experience the possibilities that their coordinated kits offer. With plenty of innovative materials and ideas to jump start your imagination, preserving your memories and making cards will be effortless and enjoyable.





All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook June Creative Kit
Vicki Boutin Where To Next Collection 12" Papers, Ephemera Icons, Happy Life Thickers Phrase Happy Life Chipboard

No comments: