Saturday, June 24, 2023

Summer Birthday

I spy with my little eye... DAISIES ready to bloom in the garden! Time to break out my Waffle Flower DAISY stamps and see which ones are prettier! Today I'm playing along with Addicted To Stamps and More! Where the challenge this time is Birthdays!
My card starts with a piece of yellow cardstock adhered to my card base. Next I topped that with two cover dies in shades of Aqua Blue!
These were easy to cut since I left them mostly just stamped on white paper. I added a bit of yellow and orange marker to the flower centers - just like the real thing!
The sentiment is from a punch out die cut sentiment sheet- and it's GOLD FOIL! Swoon!
I love the clean white flowers on the colorful layered background! There's lots of contrast here.
I hope your garden is growing some beautiful flowers for you! If not maybe a walk in a park will do the trick!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Daisy
Dies | Waffle Flower Daisy, Stitched Diamond, Triple Line Diamond
Essential Sentiments Die Cut Sheet Foil


92-64544

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
COT = A Cherry On Top
Daisy
Daisy
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Stitched Diamond
Stitched Diamond
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Triple Line Diamond
Triple Line Diamond
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Essential Sentiments Gold
Essential Sentiments Gold
Shop at:
WFL | SCB

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful, Jeanne! Love the bits of yellow peeking through the background!