Friday, June 23, 2023

Treat Yo Shelf

Today's message is "Treat Yo Shelf"! Lol! Actually I'm playing along with the Happy Little Stampers Die Cut Challenge. This time it's "Anything Goes" just be sure to include a die cut. This one has LOTS of those!
I started by cutting the Shelves and Shelves Additions and arranging them on a piece of clear plastic the same size as my card base. This helped me figure out what to put where before committing and adhering everything in place.
I slid different color papers under the arrangement until I decided on these blush strips and prints from Waffle Flower. I stamped the sentiment directly on the pattern paper so no label was needed.

I love all the cute little images from the potted plants to the coffee cups, bins and stacked boxes.

I was smitten with the bitty flowers in the set so I scattered lots of them here and there like confetti.

Die cuts are my favorites because I love their crisp clean lines and that I can cut as many as I like in all the colors of my imagination! Have a great day!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Story Sentiments
Dies | Waffle Flower Shelves Additions, Shelves
Paper | Waffle Flower Half Half Dots Unicorn, Half Half Lines Unicorn

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
COT = A Cherry On Top


733-64561
Story Sentiments
Story Sentiments
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Shelves Additions
Shelves Additions
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Shelves
Shelves
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like your perfectly decorated shelves! This is a fun card!

laurie said...

I really LOVE this card. Such fun dies. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!