Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Sending Butterfly Hugs!

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I hope life is good and you're having a great day! I can't believe May is coming to an end... time is flying again right? I thought I'd share a summery card to celebrate the beginning of June - and warm summer days - and yes! BUTTERFLIES!
My card starts with the Pop Up Butterflies background panel. The butterflies are cut out so you can fold up their wings for a little dimension.. but before you do that.... you'll want to ink them up with the coordinating stencil duo set!
I wanted a little MORE color so I added some dots using a Copic Marker in colors that coordinate with the butterflies inked on the panel.
I added a Pinking Circle Frame to the card to create a focal point for the beautiful Gilded Butterfly!
The butterfly design is hot foil. You can add color with the coordinating stencil. I added a lighter shade to color the entire butterfly vs. just the stenciled areas. The finishing touch is a simple die cut "sending hugs" sentiment from the Fluttering By stamp set.
I'm linking up to I Spy With My Little Eye.... Something With Wings! I hope you find some time to play too!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Fluttering By
Dies | Waffle Flower Gilded Butterfly, Pinking Circle, Pop Up Butterfly
Hot Foil | Gilded Butterfly
Stencil | Waffle Flower Gilded Butterfly, Duo Tone Butterfly

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
COT = A Cherry On Top
Fluttering By
Fluttering By
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Gilded Butterfly
Gilded Butterfly
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Gilded Butterfly
Gilded Butterfly
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Gilded Butterfly
Gilded Butterfly
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Gilded Butterfly
Gilded Butterfly
Shop at:
WFL
Pinking Circle Frames
Pinking Circle Frames
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Pop Up Butterflies
Pop Up Butterflies
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Duo Tone Butterfly
Duo Tone Butterfly
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Bright, happy and oodles of sweet!

Ellibelle said...

Love it, Jeanne! Such stunning colors!
Thanks so much for joining in at "I spy with my little eye"!

Pauline C said...

Fabulous vibrant card Jeanne, the colours are wonderful. Thanks so much for joining this month’s I Spy With My Little Eye Challenge.
Pauline x