Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Spring Floral Hello

Hi friends! I hope your week is off to a good start. I'm spending lots of time outside - still staining the deck and pulling weeds before we get the garden planted. No worries.. Mr. J is doing his part!
Today I'm sharing a color block that was a snap to make. I started with some stitched zig zag borders in rainbow colors from the Pretty Pink Posh Stacked Edges 1 set. I love these borders because they fit together like puzzle pieces and lay nice and flat.
I actually tape them together on their reverse side, but you could adhere them to your card front too. I topped the pretty panel with a Spring Corner die cut from white cardstock.
All that was left was to add a simple Hello Script sentiment and a sprinkle of sparkling clear sequins.
I'm linking up to the Crafting Happiness challenge where it's "anything goes with optional flowers". I can't resist flowers so this one is welcome!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Spring Corner Frame, Hello Script Die, Stacked Edges 1

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Spring Corner
Spring Corner

PPP | SSS
Hello Script
Hello Script

PPP | SSS
Stacked Edges 1
Stacked Edges 1

PPP | SSS

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the white floral panel over your zig-zaggy colors! Wonderful card!

Greta said...

Oh what a neat background you made! Love this card, Jeanne!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a creative and beautiful card! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!