Friday, May 19, 2023

Hope You're Feeling Better

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day and that you're feeling well and healthy. This time of year with the weather getting warmer, I've got the windows open and my allergies are starting to act up. If you're feeling a little under the weather this one is just for you!
My card starts with an A2 card, topped with a slightly smaller panel in light yellow. I like to add a little extra color where ever I can! Next I cut two of the Pretty Pink Posh Filmstrip dies and adhered them to a slightly larger panel that I cut with a scallop border die from the Stitched Borders 1 Die set.
I added colorful inlay squares into the filmstrip die in shades that compliment the images that I colored with Copic markers. I stamped a sentiment from the Get Well soon set on a stitched label from the coordinating die set and added it to the panel with adhesive foam tape. I love all those stitches together!
Finally I added images from Get Well that were colored in bright shades and adhered to the panel with adhesive foam tape to add dimension. I love all the extras in this set - like the little spoon, bandage, thermometer and swirls of steam to add to the soup bowl or tea cup.
I'm linking up to Happy Little Stampers Die Cut Challenge where this month anything goes!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Get Well Soon
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Get Well Soon, Stitched Filmstrip Die, Stitched Borders 1


PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp


 

Get Well Soon
Get Well Soon

PPP | SSS
Get Well Soon
Get Well Soon

PPP | SSS
Stitched Film Strip Die
Stitched Film Strip Die

PPP | SSS
Stitched Borders 1
Stitched Borders 1

PPP | SSS

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This cutie little card would make anyone feel better!

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a cheerful card! I would love to get one if I was sick. Great coloring!! Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Debbie Mageed said...

What a cheerful card! Love the cute images and your coloring is perfect. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!