Thursday, May 18, 2023

My Favorite Color is Rainbow!

Today I'm playing along at Inspiration Station where this is the inspiration photo! I'm a big fan of using all my favorite colors - so this rainbow inspiration is perfect!
Today I'm playing with the new Infinity Punch and Pierce Plate from Spellbinders! It's an A2 cover plate that cuts three separate pieces - the outline and the two inner ovals. The detail is amazing on this beautiful die.
I cut the die five times from different shades of cardstock. I thought I'd try to be clever and cut the two outer panels in half to the top half is pink, orange and yellow, and the bottom half is blue, green and yellow.
All of the pieces are adhered over a gold glitter panel so the shine peeks through all the punched out holes.
To cover the seam where all the cuts meet I adhered a "rainbow" themed strip sentiment from the Paint Your World Sentiments stamp set. I left the little flagged end of the sentiment extending over the page to add a little interest along with a few white enamel dots.
I hope all these cheerful colors have you smiling!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Spellbinders Paint Your World Sentiments
Dies | Spellbinders Infinity Punch & Pierce Plate

SPB = Spellbinders
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Infinity Punch & Pierce Plate
Infinity Punch & Pierce Plate

SPB | SCB | SSS
Paint Your World Sentiments
Paint Your World Sentiments

SPB | SCB | SSS

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the gold peeking through! Fabulous card!

Donna Walls said...

I love that cover plate die cut(s), fabulous, fun and colorful card. Great take on the inspiration photo too! Thanks for sharing with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge and we look forward to seeing more from you soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

Kathy said...

Such a pretty card and a great take on the inspiration photo. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month. Smiles, Kathy DT