Monday, May 22, 2023

Hello Across the Miles

Thanks for stopping by! Is your mind turning to summer vacation and tropical places? Well I've got a card for you! It reminds me of a beautiful island paradise!
My card stars with a distress oxide background of yellow green and blue. I added a log to the ground and lots of vines along the top to help define the space and add dimension.
A simple Subsentiments Hello hot foil gold sentiment is adhered along the bottom edge and now time for the fun part.... Embellishing!
I added lots and lots of pretty flowers to the vines and along the log on the bottom of the card. The flowers are from the Layered Orchid die set and they're just two layers. I cut them from three shades of pink cardstock and just alternated they layers.
I love the fun look of this card! It makes me wish I could take a hike in the mountains of Hawaii!
I'm linking up to Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge where they're looking for "Anything Goes or Island Paradise". I hope you find some time to play!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Waffle Flower Tropical Vine, Layered Orchid, Subsentiments

Foil | Waffle Flower Subsentiments
WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Layered Orchid
Layered Orchid
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Tropical Vine
Tropical Vine
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Subsentiments Hello Foil
Subsentiments Hello Foil
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Subsentiments
Subsentiments
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Jeanne!